Concerned about the protection of your private life, BLOB AUDIO is committed to ensuring the best level of protection of your personal data. Within the framework of its activities, BLOB AUDIO makes available to its customers and Internet users, the BLOB AUDIO software (musical software, plugins, VST and other various products in connection with the activity of BLOB AUDIO). In order to deliver its service, BLOB AUDIO collects personal data on the persons using its web contents, software and applications. The collection of data is carried out on the websites, software and applications published by BLOB AUDIO during visits to the sites or the use of the software, application purchases and purchases per unit or subscriptions to the contents as well as the registration to the various services offered by the editor.
The purpose of this section is to provide information on the use made by BLOB AUDIO of the personal data of its customers, users and Internet users.
BLOB AUDIO, as the Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data. In the personal data collection forms, whether they are purchase forms, download forms, or registration forms for various services, the customer is informed of the mandatory or non-mandatory nature of the data collection. If the Internet user or the customer does not wish to provide certain mandatory information, BLOB AUDIO will not be able to perform its services.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- TRANSMISSION OF THE DATA
- MY RIGHTS ON THE PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA AFTER A DEATH
- IS MY DATA SENT OUTSIDE THE EU?
- RETENTION OF DATA
- SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
- DATA COLLECTED BY SOCIAL NETWORKS
- DATA ON MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
- COMMERCIAL SOLICITATIONS
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The company that collects personal data and implements their processing is BLOB AUDIO, a limited liability company with a capital of 500 Euros, registered in the Bayonne Trade and Companies Register under number 918207564 / 6201Z, whose head office is located at :
1 place sallaberry
Mail : contact[arobase]blobaudio.com
Director of Publication: Mr Réda Boucher
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Mr Réda Boucher
2. PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In France as in the European Union, the private life of the users is protected by the regulation on the data protection. In this context, BLOB AUDIO makes sure that it has one or more of the following legal bases to carry out this processing.
- When the user has given his consent (for example on the acceptance by the Internet user of the cookies on the sites of BLOB AUDIO, with the downloading of the trial version of the software BLOB AUDIO (plugin, goodies and VST);
- When a sales contract is executed
- When there is a legal obligation (e.g. keeping of invoices);
- When it is in the legitimate interest of BLOB AUDIO (e.g. to prevent fraud or to guarantee the security of the network and the information of the computer systems and servers of BLOB AUDIO.
BLOB AUDIO ensures that the legitimate interest never goes against the rights and freedoms of the users.
BLOB AUDIO collects and records personal data of its customers and Internet users to carry out various treatments and among these:
- Execution of the contract concluded between a Customer and BLOB AUDIO;
- Legitimate interest of BLOB AUDIO in order to improve the quality of products and services;
- Management of the customer account, the shopping cart and orders, renewal of licenses, management of payment operations, follow-up of orders, after-sales service, support, and refunds;
- Management of delivery and download operations;
- Management of customer relations (telephone / chat / email), management of customer satisfaction (collection of customer opinions on products and on the performance of customer service);
- Fight against fraud during the payment of the order and management of unpaid invoices after the order;
- Sharing of connection data with technical partners who are themselves subject to European regulations on the protection of personal data;
- Measurement of traffic, use and analysis of anomalies on the sites (mobile and desktop), software and mobile applications;
- Statistical operations, analysis and segmentation of the customer base and internet users in order to improve the knowledge of its customers and their experience on the site, software and applications BLOB AUDIO;
- Sending targeted commercial offers by email, by notifications on the software and mobile applications, on social networks, on other websites or any other medium;
- Provision of sharing tools on social networks;
- Setting up competitions and advertising games.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the customer or Internet user who is the subject of this processing has the right to withdraw his consent by making a request via our contact form below or by writing to us directly at the following address
1 PLACE SALLABERRY
3. TRANSMISSION OF DATA
Your data is transmitted to a very limited number of BLOB AUDIO’s partners (advertising agencies, management solution editors, customer support solutions and technical support) who process the data solely on behalf of BLOB AUDIO and according to BLOB AUDIO’s instructions (these are subcontractors). None of the subcontractors is contractually entitled to re-use the data for its own advertising or commercial purposes.
The recipients of the data are :
- Commercial, technical, marketing and advertising partners;
- Banking institutions in the context of online sales;
- The police authorities within the framework of judicial requests concerning the fight against fraud.
BLOB AUDIO also uses subcontractors for the following operations:
- The sending of commercial prospecting emails and mobile notifications;
- Hosting and downloading;
- Secure payment on the sites and mobile applications;
- The management of chat, telephone calls, customer support applications, and the sending of postal mail;
- Carrying out maintenance operations and technical developments of websites, internal applications and the BLOB AUDIO information system;
- The collection of customer reviews.
BLOB AUDIO may also share personal data in the context of the evolution of the company in the event of a sale, transfer or merger of the company or part of it, or if BLOB AUDIO acquires or merges with another company. If such a transaction takes place, BLOB AUDIO will ensure that the other party complies with data protection legislation and will inform its customers of any movement or transfer of customer databases as part of the continuity of services.
4. MY RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation, any natural person using the service has the right to exercise the following rights:
- a right of access,
- a right of rectification,
- a right to object to and delete the processing of their data,
- a right to oppose profiling, – a right to limit processing,
- a right to data portability.
These rights can be exercised with the company BLOB AUDIO in the following way:
- By our contact form below,
- By post, by writing to us at the following address BLOB AUDIO, 1 PLACE SALLABERRY, URCUIT 64990, FRANCE
Please indicate your surname, first name, address, email and if possible customer reference number and a copy of an identity document in order to speed up the processing of your request.
BLOB AUDIO will send a reply within one month. In case of exercising a right of opposition, the user is informed that he may continue to receive notifications or communications from BLOB AUDIO for a relatively short period of time, until these are definitively stopped. In case of possible new impromptu solicitations, the Internet user or customer may again, if he so wishes, report them via our contact form so that BLOB AUDIO can investigate the cause of these solicitations and process them in accordance with the wishes of the Internet user or customer. In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned may refer the matter to the supervisory authority in his/her country of residence: In France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
5. PERSONAL DATA AFTER A DEATH
The user may at any time formulate directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978. The user can formulate his wish by using our contact form.
6. ARE PERSONAL DATA SENT OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
The personal data processed by BLOB AUDIO may be transmitted for the purposes defined above to companies located in countries outside the European Union. As soon as service or subcontracting contracts are signed with possible partners based outside the European Union, prior to the transfer outside the European Union, and in accordance with the regulations in force, BLOB AUDIO implements the procedures required to obtain the guarantees necessary for the security of such transfers and the non-propagation of this data for uses other than those for which the Internet user or the customer has subscribed at the time of his registration or visit to our sites. Transfers outside France and the European Union may be carried out in particular in the context of the following activities (Activity; Country of destination of data; Data transfer framework):
- Management of statistical data on visits and conversions; United States; Privacy Shield
- Paybox online payment solution; France/EU; RGPD/Privacy Shield
- Data mining to social networks; USA; Privacy Shield
7. DATA RETENTION
BLOB AUDIO has precise rules regarding the duration of the retention of users’ personal data.
A distinction is made between
- persons called “prospects” who have never made a purchase from BLOB AUDIO and its partners;
- people called “customers” who have made at least 1 purchase.
Concerning prospects, the retention period is determined by the first creation of the account or the first download of one of the resources available on the site when personal data is requested (e.g.: email address).
Concerning customers, the retention period is determined by the last purchase made from BLOB AUDIO.
- Instructions concerning the fight against fraud are kept for 3 years.
- Documents and accounting records are kept for 10 years, as accounting proof (determined by article L123-22 of the Commercial Code).
8. SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
All useful precautions are taken by BLOB AUDIO as the data controller to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular, to prevent them from being deformed, damaged, or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
In this sense, BLOB AUDIO and its subcontractors deploy a reliable security system in order to ensure the security of the collected data and to Exploitation of data towards the social networks United States Privacy Shield detect data violations: security of the computer system, physical security of the buildings and secured copies of personal data.
BLOB AUDIO ensures that the subcontractors themselves comply with the strictest rules relating to the protection of personal data.
In order to secure payments, BLOB AUDIO offers four methods of online payment whose security methods are entrusted to CIC (monetico) / Cofidis / PayPal / Stripe for the blobaudio.com website
CREDIT MUTUEL CIC
Data transfer framework: RGPD (Europe)
Data transfer framework: RGPD (Europe)
Data transfer framework : RGPD
BLOB AUDIO does not store any personal banking data on its servers and archives. Only the banking institution carrying out the collections on behalf of BLOB AUDIO keeps the payment data. In the case of deliveries of backup media for its downloadable products, the personal data collected on the site are processed by BLOB AUDIO independently of the bank payment data which are processed by the collection partners mentioned above.
9. DATA COLLECTED BY SOCIAL NETWORKS
The use of social networks to interact with BLOB AUDIO is likely to lead to exchanges of data between BLOB AUDIO and these social networks, at the customer’s initiative. BLOB AUDIO therefore invites you to consult the personal data management policies of the various social networks to be aware of the personal data that may be transmitted by them.
List of social networks available on the pages of the BLOB AUDIO sites:
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fr/privacy
- Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/
10. DATA ON MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
You must be 16 years old to create an account on the BLOB AUDIO website. However, if you are the legal guardian of a minor under the age of 18 and you wish to have their personal information removed from our records, please contact us using our contact form. We will then take the necessary steps to remove the minor’s personal data.
11. COMMERCIAL SOLICITATIONS
BLOB AUDIO uses your contact information to send you targeted advertisements, in particular by email, postal mail, sms, mobile notification, on social networks or third-party websites. Within this framework, BLOB AUDIO commits itself to respect the rules applicable to each prospecting channel. To this end, when registering on our sites, you are expressly asked for your consent to receive offers from BLOB AUDIO by email. The user has the possibility to oppose the reception of these solicitations by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email. Retargeting by email: BLOB AUDIO does not implement retargeting by email whose triggering event would be a connection to one of our sites or partner sites.
12. COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY